Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg
Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Noblesville, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg
Dr. Chad Hazelrigg Dr. Chad Hazelrigg earned his Bachelor of Sciencedegree in Biology from Purdue University. He went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University in 1999 and completed his pediatric dental Residency at Riley Hospital for Children. While in Residency, Dr. Hazelrigg earned his Masters of Science degree. Dr. Hazelrigg has practiced pediatric dentistry in Noblesville since 2001. He is also certified as a Diplomate with The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He has had articles published in several professional journals, including “The Journal of Pediatric Dentistry” and “The Journal of the Indiana Dental Association”.
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC DENTISTRY OF NOBLESVILLE, 106 Lakeview Dr, Noblesville, IN
Dr. Chad O Hazelrigg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Noblesville, IN.