Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Hoge
Dr. Chad Hoge, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fargo, ND. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad Hoge has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Chad Hoge
Dr. Chad Hoge Dr. Chad Hoge, a pediatric dentist, is originally from Bismarck, North Dakota. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Jamestown College in 2001 and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center-College of Dentistry in 2005. Dr. Chad then continued his education at The Ohio State University-Nationwide Children’s Hospital, completing a two-year pediatric dental residency while also earning a Master of Science degree in 2007. Dr. Chad is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He is also a member of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD). In 2007, Dr. Chad received the Pugh Award, which is given to dentists who score in the top 3% on the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry written exam. His practice is limited to treating infants, children, and adolescents. Dr. Chad enjoys attending sporting events, reading, and golfing. His favorite teams are the Los Angeles Lakers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, and The Ohio State Buckeyes. He likes to spend time with his wife Mikala, daughter Alexa, and their boxer Roman.
Locations & DirectionsDAKOTA PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY PC, 4265 45th St S Ste 202, Fargo, ND
Dr. Chad Hoge is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fargo, ND.