Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad J Latino
Dr. Chad J Latino, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waco, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad J Latino has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad J Latino has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Chad J Latino has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
The staff is professional and friendly. My problem is the cost. He charged $300 more for a tooth repair than what I was quoted. $836 for a cleaning. Way to expensive!!!! Will look else where for the remainder of work needing done.
I would like to apologize for your experience. We strive to give each of our patients a very friendly and positive experience with every visit. Unfortunately your review of our cost is a bit misleading. We are actually priced very low in the area for our cleanings. I never want the cost to be an obstacle for someone to get basic dental care. The charge you are referring to was for the treatment of infected gums, also known as periodontal disease. This treatment is very common in cases where one has not had their teeth cleaned in several years. The plaque and tartar that build up on the teeth will eventually work their way under the gums and lead to a generalized gum infection. The treatment for this is very different from a regular cleaning as much focus is put on eliminating the infection in the gums. It always takes longer and involves much more skill as we are focusing on cleaning under the gums. This is the reason for the cost, and you will find our fee is very competitive with other quality offices in this area. I do apologize for charging you over what was verbally told to you. I have sent you the 300 dollars back and you should be receiving it any day. It does sadden me that you have chosen to look elsewhere. Although we are not near as expensive as what you have claimed in your review, we are definitely not the cheapest in town. However, if you value an incredibly friendly staff, and a dedication to providing an exceptional experience, then you will find my practice to be a wonderful fit. I wish you all the best, and you are always welcome back should you find your experience elsewhere lacking.
Dr. Chad J Latino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsChad Latino Dds Pa, 6701 Sanger Ave Ste 101, Waco, TX
Dr. Chad J Latino is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Waco, TX.