Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad M Lensch
Dr. Chad M Lensch, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ankeny, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad M Lensch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad M Lensch has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Chad M Lensch
staff get to know us Chad M. Lensch, DDS Dr. Chad M. Lensch grew up in Urbandale and graduated from Urbandale High School in 1990. He did his undergraduate studies at Truman State University with a Biology major and a Chemistry minor. He continued on at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, earning a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1999. Dr. Lensch and his family live in Ankeny. He enjoys music and participates in musical activities at his church. He also has volunteered with the Ankeny Marching Hawks for 12 years. Organizations in which he participates include the American Dental Association, Iowa Dental Association, and the Ankeny Chamber of Commerce.
Locations & DirectionsANKENY FAMILY DENTAL CENTER, 2302 W 1st St, Ankeny, IA
Dr. Chad M Lensch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ankeny, IA.