Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad M Jackson DDS
Dr. Chad M Jackson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad M Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad M Jackson has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Best Dentist Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad M Jackson - Posted on November 29th, 2013
Aside from having a wonderful office staff and pleasant, skilled assistants, Dr. Jackson does beautiful work and is very compassionate. He is highly perceptive of his patient's level of pain...and if you are hurting, he STOPS immediately and gives more anesthetic, rather than watching you suffer! I've had major issues he's had to deal with due to a medical condition and he's the first dentist I've gone to who explained that, not making me feel like it was all my fault. As a bonus, he is a true artist when it comes to aesthetics - he really cares and wants all his patients to have great smiles! He's also hilarious and makes even major procedures more bearable with his and his staffs' pleasant attitude. Can't say enough positive things about the whole clinic! I recommend him highly. He even did a dental implant on my stepdaughter recently and it looks completely natural. Very pleased with all his work.
Dr. Chad M Jackson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Chad M Jackson
Dr. Chad Jackson received his B.S. degree in Radiological Sciences from Midwestern State University graduating Cum Laude. He then earned his D.D.S. from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Jackson’s accomplishments include the 1998-1999 Dentsply First Place Award for Table Clinic, the Dental Deans List Academic 1998-2001, Who’s Who among students in colleges and universities, the Quintessence Award for Restorative Dentistry 2001 and the UTHSCSA Award for Excellence in Clinical Dentistry 2001. Dr. Jackson is a native of Wichita Falls graduating from Rider High School, he is married to Shana Bonnell Jackson, a Dental Hygienist who is also part of our team. The Jacksons have three sons, Crue, Crae and Creed. Dr. Jackson’s hobbies include golf, coaching youth football, basketball and baseball. He teaches a young adult Sunday morning life group and serves as a Deacon at First Babtist Church here in Wichita Falls.
Locations & DirectionsART OF DENTISTRY BURROSS JACKSON RATZLAFF, 5 Eureka Cir Ste A, Wichita Falls, TX
Dr. Chad M Jackson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wichita Falls, TX.