Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad M Rasmussen DDS
Dr. Chad M Rasmussen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, MN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad M Rasmussen has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Chad M Rasmussen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Chad M Rasmussen
Dr. Chad Rasmussen Dr. Rasmussen was born and raised in Glenwood City, WI where his father has been a dentist for over 40 years. He received his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in Biology in 1995. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota in 1999. During his studies Dr. Rasmussen was elected to be a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. He joined both clinics as an owner in 2007. In addition to his current dental schedule, he is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota in the Department of Primary Dental Care. His dental interests include cerec (crown) restorations, sedation dentistry and he is certified in ACLS. Dr. Rasmussen lives in south Minneapolis and enjoys restoring his 1920's bungalow, carpentry, taking summer baseball stadium tours and watching his daughter Hannah swim varsity for the St. Peter Saints swim team.
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Chad M Rasmussen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, MN.