Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad M Schnabel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad M Schnabel has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad M Schnabel - Posted on February 23rd, 2015
9 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Chad M Schnabel
Chad Schnabel DMD--Dr. Chad grew up in Dayton, OH and graduated summa cum laude from Bowling Green State University. Dr. Chad graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina near the top of his class also. He was awarded the Quintessence award for clinical excellence in restorative dentistry. Dr. Schnabel then attended a General Practice residency at Palmetto Health Hospital in Columbia, SC. During this training, Dr. Schnabel gained expertise in IV/oral Sedation, dental implant placement/restoration, wisdom tooth removal, TMJ therapy, and complex restorative dentistry. Dr. Schnabel is married to Alex and has one son named Damon. Dr. Chad's wife is also a practicing dentist in Rincon, GA. In his free time, Dr. Chad enjoys playing tennis, golf, basketball, and boating. One of Dr. Chad's greatest joys comes from doing mission work in 3rd world countries. The Schnabel's are active and passionate members of Savannah Christian Church.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad M Schnabel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Savannah, GA.