Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad R Seubert has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad R Seubert has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Chad R Seubert has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Chad R Seubert yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
Marquette University School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2012
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Chad R Seubert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad R Seubert is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Green Bay, WI.