Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad E Stephenson
Dr. Chad E Stephenson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bend, OR. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad E Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad E Stephenson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Chad E Stephenson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I have been to many dentist in my long life. Dr Stevenson is by far the BEST dentist ever. I have had MANY extractions and he's good, very good. My only quandary is his treatment of pain. I have severe dental pain, don't know why just do but it is treated as if it is minimal. Other than that 5 stars..
18 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHAYDEN FAMILY DENTISTRY GROUP, 461 NE Greenwood Ave Ste C, Bend, OR
Dr. Chad E Stephenson is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Bend, OR.