Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad C Wollard
Dr. Chad C Wollard, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad C Wollard has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad C Wollard - Posted on November 3rd, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Chad C Wollard
Doctor Chad Wollard attended Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut and graduated with a B.A. in public policy in 1994. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusettes in 2000 receiving a D.M.D. Chad received his Certificate in Endodontics from Tufts University's Post-Doctoral Program in Endodontics in 2002. Chad is a member of the American Association of Endodontists and the American Dental Association. Insurance Information Valencia Endodontic Associates accepts the following insurance: Aetna Delta Dental Guardian Humana Mutual of Omaha Met Life (acceptance of the above policies is for 2005. Acceptance after 2005 is contingent on contract renewal with said insurance companies.) Financial Policy Fees vary depending on the tooth and procedure to be performed. Payment may be made by cash, personal check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover Card. Upon completion of the procedure patients are afforded 90 days, interest free, to pay the remaining balance of the fee.
Locations & DirectionsVALENCIA ENDODONTIC ASSOCIATES, 444 W 47th St Ste 210, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Chad C Wollard is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kansas City, MO.