Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chanda D Bennett DMD
Dr. Chanda D Bennett, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Royston, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Chanda D Bennett has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Chanda D Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chanda D Bennett has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Long wait time and Bad customer service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chanda D Bennett - Posted on March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Chanda D Bennett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Chanda D Bennett
Dr. Chanda Bennett What I love most about dentistry is the effect it can have on a person's life. One of my first patients in school underwent such a transformation both physically and mentally once his teeth were taken care of that it is as if he is a different person. We're still in touch today. I was born and raised in Franklin county. After graduating from Franklin County High in 1995 I worked toward my first Bachelor of Science degree in Cellular Biology at the University of Georgia. During my undergraduate studies I worked as a chair-side dental assistant in the same dental office as my sister and the beginnings of my love of dentistry were formed. I received my second Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology from the Medical College of Georgia. After graduation I managed an office laboratory for a rural health care clinic in Waynesboro for a short while. I then returned to the Medical College of Georgia to work in the Medical Technology program as an Educational Program Specialist focusing on the distance learning program. In 2004 I was overjoyed to be accepted into the School of Dentistry at the Medical College of Georgia. I completed my requirements almost a semester early and was able to spend significant time interning at dental offices here in Athens. I received my Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2008 and I am very happy to return to Northeast Georgia. Thank you for taking the time to look at the site for my practice. I hope you'll call to make an appointment at my office and see how I strive to make your dental experience one unlike any other. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Georgia Dental Association American Academy of General Dentistry Certifications Basic Cardiac Life Support American Society of Clinical Pathology: Medical Technology
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chanda D Bennett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Royston, GA.