Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chantel C Everett
Dr. Chantel C Everett, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Clinton, MS. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chantel C Everett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chantel C Everett has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
I was in pain and in need of intensive dental work. I have had other dentist treat me poorly bc I didn't have the perfect teeth. From the first moment until all my dental work was complete I have been treated like I was her only patient!! I have never had any dentist take so much time to come up with a plan where I would look and feel my best. All of her staff are confident and extremely pleasant at all times!!! I would never have completed all the dental work I had done if not for Dr. Everett and her staff!!! I just wish I would have walked into her office years ago!!! I will continue with Dr. Everett even though I will be moving out of Clinton at some point in the future!!! Thank you to Dr. Everett and her staff!!
24 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Chantel C Everett
Dr. Everett Dr. Chantel Everett has one goal and that is to please her patients. If you've ever been in her dental chair, you already know that to be true. She establishes a caring relationship with her patients and truly enjoys creating beautiful, healthy smiles. Education and Awards Dr. Everett's education includes a B.S. degree in Nursing where she worked as a Registered Nurse for 4 years. The last 2 years as a nurse, she worked in the field of Oral Surgery before returning to school for a degree in dentistry. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Dental School in the top of her class. Dr. Everett has received outstanding honors in operative & pediatric dentistry including awards for "Outstanding Achievements in Operative Dentistry Award" from the Academy of Operative Dentistry and "Outstanding Leadership and Academic Excellence Award" from the American Association of Women Dentists. She is a member of the American Dental Association as well as the Mississippi Dental Association. Dr. Everett is dedicated to staying current in dental concepts and technologies. She is committed to continuing education in order to provide her patients with great dental care.
Locations & DirectionsTHE DENTAL PLACE, 380 Highway 80 E Ste A, Clinton, MS
Dr. Chantel C Everett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clinton, MS.