Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chao Lu
Dr. Chao Lu, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boston, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chao Lu has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 3
My jaw was slightly dislocated and I was experiencing a lot of pain in my TMJ. I went to Dr. Lu for help and he tried to sell me $2000 in mouth pieces and claimed it would ease my pain, but that my condition would not improve. Recognizing that this sounded like another doctor just in it for the money, I went to a physical therapist for their opinion and within 3 visits, she has relocated my jaw and my tmj pain went away after a few more sessions. I was so glad I did not trust this doctor. To make matters worse, Dr. Lu still billed my insurance company for the mouth pieces that were never even made. I would strongly recommend finding a doctor who will look at you as a patient, and not as a source of income. Dr. Lu is not that doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Kneeland St, Boston, MA
Dr. Chao Lu is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Boston, MA.