Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe
Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Burlington, KY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 5
If you like pain go to Barth Dentistry....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe - Posted on August 18th, 2017
Dr Barth replaced my old fillings. And soon after one of the newly filled tooth was abcessed. I went to Dr. Barth and she informed me it wasn't abcessed. She never took a x-ray. instead she filed down the tooth prescribed 800mg of Mortin. I was in so much pain when I left her office. I got a second opinion with another Dentist and I got a root canal & crown . Because it was abcessed. Every procedure I have with Dr Barth has left me In pain. And a swollen face. I wouldn't let my dog go to her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe - Posted on May 23rd, 2017
17 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe
Dr. Charity A. Barth Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Graduated: May 2003 Doctorate of Medical Dentistry at University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Graduated: May 2002 Bachelor of Science at University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Graduated: May 1998 Registered Dental Hygienist at University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Graduated: May 1997 Certificate of Nursing Assistant at Christopher East Nursing Home. Graduated: May 1995 Conner High School, Graduated: June 1991 Rhonda Stephenson - Office Manager, Billing and Insurance Joan Felts - Receptionist
Locations & DirectionsBARTH FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1821 Florence Pike Ste 2, Burlington, KY
Dr. Charity A Barth Omosivwe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burlington, KY.