Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlene X Chen DDS
Dr. Charlene X Chen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Francisco, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charlene X Chen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charlene X Chen has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlene X Chen - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Charlene X Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charlene X Chen's office for more information.
2407 Noriega St San Francisco, CA : (415) 682-2368
More about Dr. Charlene X Chen
DR. CHEN AND DR. QUACH Dr. Chen and Dr. Quach were raised in San Francisco. Dr. Chen received her undergraduate education at UC Davis. Dr. Quach received his undergraduate education at UC Los Angeles. Both doctors attained their professional degrees at the University of Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco and UC San Francisco - Advanced General Dentistry. Our Advanced Training allows us to be confident that you are receiving the excellent care that modern dentistry has to offer. Both belong to several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and San Francisco Dental Society. Because of our experience, advanced training and patient satisfaction, we were awarded "Top Dentist of America."
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL HEALTH OF SAN FRANCISCO, 2407 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Charlene X Chen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.