Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Clements
Dr. Charles A Clements, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingsville, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Clements has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Clements has the following 10 expertise
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Clements - Posted on August 27th, 2017
A fantastic dentist and person. I started seeing Dr. Clements in 1985. I just recently had a crown replaced that he did at that time. How many crowns last over 30 years? Dr. Clements is also rated as an MAGD (Master or the Academy of General Dentistry). Google it ....1100 extra hours of training required, 400 of which have to be "hands on". Less than 10% of the dentists in the world have this rating. He is more expensive than a "regular" dentist. But you get what you pay for. Just like doctors in any discipline....the best ones cost more. Plus, his equipment is far more advanced that found in most dental offices. I have had a couple of VERY difficult dental issues over the years.. Dr. Clements solved those issues in a brilliant fashion. His dental hygienist worked decades for other dentists before coming to him after her employer retired. She has told me that she has never see such extraordinary work. Just an extraordinarily skilled dentist. Dr. Clements has my highest recommendation. LtCol Forrest Patton, USMCR (ret)
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles A Clements
Charles A. Clements, D.D.S., M.A.G.D. Hi! Dr. Clements here! We are glad you are visiting our website and hope to see you soon as another great patient on the way to a happier, healthier and more beautiful smile! I was born in Waco, Texas, raised in Belton, earned my B.S. at Sam Houston State and my D.D.S. at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, however, my education has not stopped there. You may have noticed the alphabet soup, M.A.G.D., after my dental degree. Ever wonder what that stands for? I am a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry, one of only about 2,000 general dentists across the nation. It means I have over a thousand additional hours of education in 16 disciplines in dentistry, such as orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics, etc. But what does this mean to you? It means, due to my additional training, we seldom have to refer patients to specialists. About 99.9% of all dental needs we see, we can meet! I have been practicing general dentistry in Kingsville since 1977. Wow! 33 years and I still find dentistry a fun and very fulfilling profession. I am still very excited about what we do here! Our dental team is simply outstanding! We all attend continuing education courses several times a year and meet daily to discuss and plan a comfortable and pleasant dental experience for each and every one of our patients. Most importantly, we put our patients first and try hard to deliver the very best dental care possible — painlessly.
Locations & DirectionsC A CLEMENTS & STAFF, 325 General Cavazos Blvd, Kingsville, TX
Dr. Charles A Clements is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingsville, TX.