Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Hurst
Dr. Charles A Hurst, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chesterton, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Hurst has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles A Hurst
Meet Dr. Charles Hurst Charles Hurst, DDS, MSD There is nothing I’d rather be doing than working as an orthodontist. I enjoy the daily interactions I have with my patients and their families, as well as the true team mentality I have with my staff. We all work closely with each individual patient to make sure they achieve their goals of a beautiful, functional smile. Education and Continuing Education I am a Chesterton native, graduating from Chesterton High School before obtaining my undergraduate education from Wabash College. My dental education was received at Indiana University of Dentistry, where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1992. I continued on there to earn my Master of Science degree in Dentistry in 1994. The field of orthodontics is constantly changing with new treatments and technology being created every day. I continue my education, easily surpassing state requirements, by taking courses in all areas of orthodontic technology. Currently, I am occupied with the clinical applications of lasers for orthodontics and how they can improve my patients’ outcomes. In the Office My team and I have worked together long enough to be able to anticipate each other’s needs, making for an efficient, smooth-running office environment. My staff members truly care about each other and enjoy being involved in our practice’s community activities. Our patients’ needs are their number one priority. Outside the Office My wife, Brenda, and I have two teenage children, Andy and Abbey. When I’m not with my family, much of my free time is devoted to swimming. I’ve competed on a national level and find open-water swimming to be particularly challenging. I also enjoy fly-fishing, surfing, gardening, and cooking. I like to play paintball with my son and his friends, but they are a lot better at it than I am! I'm involved in my community through volunteer efforts like Rebuilding Duneland, as well as helping with my kids’ swim team and my son's scout troop. For the past 16 years, our practice has also sponsored an essay contest scholarship for one of our patients going to college.
Locations & DirectionsHURST ORTHODONTICS, 1830 S 11th St, Chesterton, IN
Dr. Charles A Hurst is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chesterton, IN.