Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles A Kennedy
Dr. Charles A Kennedy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Montgomery, WV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Kennedy has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Charles A Kennedy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Overall a poor experience. The staff seemed unhappy, Not much communication between assistant and doctor. The doctor was quite arrogant and did not consider my input as far as my wants and needs. He just told me what I needed and left. And I was kept waiting for nearly 45 minutes. As the first appointment of the day I assumed they would not be behind.
34 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1984
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Charles A Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsKENNEDY DENTAL OFFICE, 410 4th Ave, Montgomery, WV
Dr. Charles A Kennedy is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Montgomery, WV.