Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles A Peter
Dr. Charles A Peter, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Clearwater, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Peter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Peter has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles A Peter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 7
Dr Gerard Krueger in St. pete took an impression of my teeth with boiling hot water. My gums, tongue and mouth have blisters and are in such pain. He should have known better. I am surprised that I was referred to this dr. and both should have know that would burn and the procedures done were cold and not to use boiling water on a metal and compote bite on top and bottom.
There is an old CLICHE that most people tend to follow and that is the fear of "going to the dentist." Well, I am here to tell you that those days are over for me and have been for a long time. I have been a patient of Dr. Peter for about 16 years now and would not have it any other way. I actually look forward to my bi-annual visit for my teeth to be cleaned, along with any other maintenance that may follow. He is very considerate as is his staff. His office is exceptionally clean and always professional to the eye. Anyone who enters this facility will feel the immediate thought of care and superb dentistry. I have introduced countless friends and people that I meet, to Dr. Peter and all have left with only wonderful things to say about there visit. The staff along with Dr. Peter are gentle yet very effective with a service that is just remarkable. If there is anyone out there that fears the visit to the "BIG CHAIR", please make sure your next move is to the office of Dr. Charles Peter and staff. You will be greatly appreciated and experience top notch dentistry!
Dr. Charles A Peter accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES A PETER DMD PL, 29605 US Highway 19 N Ste 310, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Charles A Peter is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clearwater, FL.