Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Vogel
Dr. Charles A Vogel, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MO. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Vogel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Vogel - Posted on April 15th, 2018
I had the worst experience having been a patient of Dr. Vogel. I thought I had a cavity under the filling of my tooth. Dr. Vogel told me after having an x ray that it should be extracted. I don't think he gave me enough novacaine. He was having difficulty pulling it and was trying to yank it so hard I was being pulled from the dental chair. Afterwards I was experiencing much pain and it resulted in my developing dry socket. I will never not only not return but never recommend him as a dentist to anyone.
52 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1335 E Independence St, Springfield, MO
Dr. Charles A Vogel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MO.