Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles E Albee DMD
Dr. Charles E Albee, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Pembroke, NH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Albee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles E Albee has the following 12 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. Charles E Albee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles E Albee's office for more information.
119 Pembroke St Pembroke, NH : (603) 485-2273
More about Dr. Charles E Albee
Charles E. Albee, DMD ------ Dr. Albee is a native of Connecticut, grew up in Vermont and graduated from high school in New Hampshire (Manchester Central - 1969). He completed his undergraduate studies in Zoology (with honors) at the University of New Hampshire (1973) and his dental education at Tufts University - School of Dental Medicine (1977). He has practiced general dentistry in Suncook since 1978 and participates extensively in continuing education programs in order to provide his patients with the finest contemporary care. -------Dr. Albee is very active in 'organized dentistry'. He has served in all officer positions of the Greater Concord, New Hampshire and New England Dental Societies and he has served as president of all three organizations. He has been a delegate to the American Dental Association's House of Delegates, which is the national organization that sets U.S. dental policy. Dr. Albee is the founding and present president of the New Hampshire Dental Society Foundation, which is the philanthropic arm of the Society. He is also a member of the American Academy of General Dentistry and is "fellowship" qualified in that organization. ------In 2008, Dr. Albee was appointed by Governor John Lynch and confirmed by the N.H. Executive Council as a member of the N.H. Board of Dental Examiners. This board is responsible for licensing dental professionals (dentists and hygienists) and for enforcing the laws, statues and regulations governing dental practice in New Hampshire. In that capacity, he is also an examiner for the Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners and the clinical examining organization for dentists and hygienists. -------His colleagues have honored Dr. Albee with fellowship in the International College of Dentists and the Pierre Fauchard Society. Each of these organizations are international dental honor societies for service to the profession and the public. ------Dr. Albee lives in Pembroke with his wife, Dolly and has 3 adult children, twin sons Andrew (a Tufts Dental School student due to graduate in 2009) and Matthew (who lives in Connecticut) and daughter, Jillian (who lives in California). In his "free" time, he enjoys time with family, the theatre and travel. Dr. and Mrs. Albee have recently completed a "travel challenge", they have visited all 50 U.S. state capitol buildings. Ask him about it the next time you're in.
Locations & DirectionsSUNCOOK FAMILY DENTISTRY, 119 Pembroke St, Pembroke, NH
Dr. Charles E Albee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pembroke, NH.