Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles V Ankar
Dr. Charles V Ankar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles V Ankar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles V Ankar has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles V Ankar
Charles V. Ankar, D.D.S. Dr. Charles V. Ankar is a Chattanooga native and has been practicing at Shallowford Family Dental Group since July 2002. He graduated from Notre Dame High School and then received his Bachelor of Science from the the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga. His dental training was completed at the University of Tennessee, Memphis. “I feel my greatest asset is my relationship with my patients. I truly make an effort to treat each person like family,” says Dr. Ankar. When he is not at his practice, Dr. Ankar spends time at the Orange Grove Rehabilitation Center providing dental care to mentally and physically challenged patients. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association and the local Chattanooga Area Dental Society. He and his wife, Misa, recently celebrated the birth of their first child Arianna Rose.
Locations & DirectionsSFDG LLC, 6101 Shallowford Rd Ste 103, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Charles V Ankar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.