Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Arias
Dr. Charles A Arias, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Ocala, FL and Summerfield, FL . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Arias has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Arias has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Arias has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 8
Dr poor work
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Arias - Posted on October 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Arias - Posted on September 20th, 2018
Very knowledgeable and always a pleasant visit! So happy with the work he’s done
Awful dentist!!! Worst ever!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Arias - Posted on August 9th, 2018
Dr. Arias literally ruined my teeth. I had to get a 6 part bridge work done that I entrusted him to do. I had to go back multiple times because it kept breaking, nothing on the inner mouth was sealed correctly and every time I’d come in, he’d reseal it and the. It would break again. He even left that practice and moved to Ocala. I then drove all the way out to Ocala to have him try and fix it again & he did nothing. Now, 6 years later, I’ve had to have 2 oral surgery 2 different times. One at year 3 and now one at year 6. I’ve had several dentists/ endodontist/oral surgeon consultations tell me that the job that initially was done on my teeth was botched and unfinished. In 6 years ALL 6 teeth that was a part of my bridge has needed root canals & I almost had to go into ER Surgery 3 years ago because of the teeth that he did the bridge on. I wouldn’t recommend him to ever work on anyone’s teeth again. Please don’t trust this man. Coming from a former family friend, you’d think he would make this right, but he won’t. He also did extensive work on my mother’s teeth and she has had the SAME issues and had to get hers completely redone. He’s cost us over $20,000 in damage to our teeth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Arias - Posted on September 8th, 2016
Dr. Charles A Arias Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles A Arias is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.