Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles D Azzaretti
Dr. Charles D Azzaretti, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles D Azzaretti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles D Azzaretti has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles D Azzaretti has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
My family has been going to Dr. Azzaretti for several years and not once have any of us been dissatisfied with the treatment. He takes his time with you and explains everything in a clear manner. The office staff is exceptional, the hygienist is thorough and the assistants are very attentive to the patients.
37 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCharles D Azzaretti & Ellen G Holliday, 439 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY
Dr. Charles D Azzaretti is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mount Kisco, NY.