Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles B Barrett has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles B Barrett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles B Barrett has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
40 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Charles B Barrett accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
More about Dr. Charles B Barrett
Dr. Charles Barrett DMD FAGD Dr. Charles Barrett DMD FAGD Dr. Charles B Barrett has trained with some of the world's best cosmetic dentists such as Bill Dorfman of Extreme Makeovers and David Hornbrook of The Hornbrook Group. His dedication to perfecting his work leads him to take many continuing education hours throughout the year. He is rapidly becoming known as one of Louisville’s leading cosmetic dentists, trusted by many oral surgeons and implants specialists to do the restorative portion for their patients. Dr. Barrett never wants expense to prevent you from selecting the quality of care you desire and need. That's why we strive to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. We don't participate in any insurance plan, but we understand benefits and will gladly file your insurance claim for you. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please don't hesitate to call our office at (888) 619-9147. We are always happy to discuss insurance and financing with you. Credentials and Memberships American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation American Dental Association Christian Medical & Dental Associations Kentucky State Dental Association Jefferson County Dental Society Internet Dental Alliance Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Sunrise Dental Solutions Crown Council
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles B Barrett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Louisville, KY.