- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles E Balek DDS
Dr. Charles E Balek, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Batavia, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Charles E Balek has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles E Balek has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles E Balek Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles E Balek
Meet Dr. Charles Balek Dr. Balek has been serving the Tri-Cities and practicing family dentistry in Geneva since 1990. He earned his DDS from Loyola University in 1987. Prior to his dental studies, Dr. Balek attended the University of Illinois at Champaign, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology and a Master of Science in biology. Dr. Balek is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Chicago Dental Society and the Fox River Valley Dental Society branch of the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS). Dr. Balek continues to update his education by attending several professional seminars and conferences each year. Fully invested in the Tri-Cities community , Dr. Balek supports many civic projects and activities including the Geneva Beautification Committee and Tri-City Soccer Association. Dr. Balek lives in Batavia with his wife and two children and is a parishioner at St. Peter Church in Geneva. Active in sports and recreation, you may see Dr. Balek running, in-line skating or bicycling around the Tri-Cities. Dr. Balek equally enjoys landscaping. He also manages to get on the slopes once a year.