Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Bloomer has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Bloomer has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Charles R Bloomer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I am terrified of dentists...after a year of suffering severe tooth problems I finally did something about it..I must admit. I DO NOT do these reviews unless they are earned. Dr. Bloomer and his staff were absolutely wonderful. It was the best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Bloomer and his staff worked with me and helped ease my anxiety. I felt absolutely NO PAIN. And do not even remember any of the procedure other than go ing in into and leaving the office. I highly recommend him for any oral surgery and will go back for any future surgery needed.. Thank you Dr. Bloomer and staff..yallc did a fantastic job!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES R BLOOMER DDS, 5200 Buffalo Gap Rd Ste B, Abilene, TX
Dr. Charles R Bloomer is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Abilene, TX.