Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Bocks III
Dr. Charles Bocks III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Bocks III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles Bocks III has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canals
Dr. Charles Bocks III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles Bocks III's office for more information.
1660 Willow St Ste 7 San Jose, CA : (408) 266-4571
More about Dr. Charles Bocks III
My name is Charles R. Bocks III DDS. I am a graduate of the University of Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry. Prior to dental school, I attended and graduated from Linfield College (a small liberal arts college in McMinneville, Oregon) with a B.S. in Biology and Chemistry. I then spent a year at Oregon State University doing graduate studies and receiving a teaching credential. During my tenure as a dentist, I have been involved in volunteering for the United Way, Los Gatos Rotary as well as the California Dental Association, the American Dental Association and the Santa Clara County Dental Society. I am a Fellow in the American College of Dentists as well as the International College of Dentists and a Member of the Pierre Fauchard Society. Since 1979 I have served on many committees and councils within organized dentistry. I have served as Chairman of the Peer Review committee, President of Santa Clara Dental Society, Chairman of the Council on Insurance, Chairman of the Board of 1201 Insurance Services and a member of the Council on Endorsed Programs for the California Dental Association. I have also served as a member and Chairman of the Council on Members Insurance and Retirement Programs for the American Dental Association. I have been happily married for 43 years as of June 18, 2011. My wife Barbara is the consumate volunteer, involving herself if PTSA, Junior League, Summit League, The American Cancer Society and many other organiations for which she has raised money and support. Barbara is the mother of our 2 children, Ryan Bocks and Stephanie Griffith. They have blessed us with 4 grandchildren: Evan and Rachel Griffith and Charlie and Hunter Bocks. The grandchildren are now the best part of my life! I grew up in the Santa Clara Valley (where my family has resided since the 1840's) spending most of my youth on one of the family ranches where we grew Walnuts, Cherries, Pears, Apricots and Prunes.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles Bocks III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.