- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Bordenca DDS
Dr. Charles M Bordenca, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Alabaster, AL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Charles M Bordenca has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles M Bordenca has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles M Bordenca Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles M Bordenca
Charles Bordenca, DMD For over 35 years, Dr. Charles Bordenca has been providing children with exceptional comprehensive pediatric dental care. He earned his undergraduate degree from Howard College, now Samford University, and went to dental school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. After graduating, Dr. Bordenca completed additional training in pedodontics at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Dentistry and the Children's Hospital of Alabama. He also completed training to treat special needs patients at the Sparks Center for Developmental Learning Disorders. Dr. Bordenca feels it is important to stay on the cutting-edge of pediatric dentistry, so he is a member of the American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Association, the Birmingham District Dental Society, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the Alabama Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the Birmingham Pediatric Dental Society and the Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Bordenca is also the past president of the Alabama Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the Birmingham Pediatric Dental Society.