Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles I Brimhall
Dr. Charles I Brimhall, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Provo, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles I Brimhall has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles I Brimhall has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles I Brimhall - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Dr. Charles I Brimhall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Charles I Brimhall
For many years, our families and friends have enjoyed going to a dental office that we can trust. We know our children never have to be afraid of going to the dentist - especially because he's not just a dentist, but an old family friend. Since 1950, people have been visiting my father's office (Brimhall's) because they knew he was the best dentist in Provo. In many ways, I think I grew up in the dentist chair, eventually taking over my father's practice when I became a dentist over 21 years ago. Best Dentist in Provo When you come to my office, you can expect to see the same familiar faces you have since you first started coming to see this dentist in Provo. One of the first smiling faces you can expect to see when you walk through the doors is Jen, our front desk dental assistant and office manager. For many years, she was a chair side assistant and knows about a variety of different dental procedures. If you have any questions about payment or would like to set an appointment, make sure to ask for Jen, she will be more than happy to assist you! Reasons to visit the dentist Checkup and Cleaning Cavities Teeth whitening Another smiling face that you will likely see at the office is Melissa. Like Jen, she is X-Ray certified and is very knowledgeable about a large variety of different dental procedures. As my assistant, she is happy to answer almost any questions you may have about various dental procedures that are performed in our office. Both Jen and Melissa are happy to see all of our patients and know them by name. They have worked hard to make our office the friendliest and best dentist in Provo office in Utah! Of course, the office just wouldn't be complete without our favorite and best dentist in Provo! I received my D.D.S. from Loma Linda University Dental School in 1987, after having graduated from Brigham Young University with a B.S. I am very dedicated to providing the best quality dental service for a great price and on a schedule that works best for my patients and their families. Each patient gets their own attention. You will never see any double bookings in this office! Unlike many other dentists in Provo who you only see during
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES I BRIMHALL DDS, 85 W 500 N, Provo, UT
Dr. Charles I Brimhall is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Provo, UT.