Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles C Bray has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles C Bray has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles C Bray has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 9
Excellent staff and service. My entire family, including small children, always has a pleasant experience. Dr. Bray is so personable and truly cares about his patients. His staff is so friendly and caring. The office itself is beautifully decorated and you can't beat the floor to ceiling views. Highly recommend this practice!
Truly the best dental experience I have had in over 50 years in this efficiently run, beautiful office. From the front office to the hygienist and dentist, everyone was genuinely concerned about my comfort and understanding of the procedures. The dentist gave clear explanations for any future procedures and costs were much more reasonable than I have been quoted in the past.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDeep River Family Dentistry, 2411 Penny Rd Ste 204, High Point, NC
Dr. Charles C Bray is similar to the following 3 Dentists near High Point, NC.