Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles C Gaines
Dr. Charles C Gaines, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles C Gaines has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles C Gaines has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles C Gaines has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Gaines was recommended to my family by other satisfied patients when we first moved to the area almost 20 years ago. We've stayed with his office and have been overall very highly satisfied with Dr. Gaines as well as his staff. Everyone there is very personable and friendly but also professional. I can only think of one negative aspect to being his patient. Our biggest frustration has been setting an appointment since he often fills up months in advance. If you have to reschedule for a routine appointment, you might have to wait weeks or even a month or more. This is likely due to his established clientele as well as their limited and very early office hours (7am until 2pm) and only Monday through Thursday. We've never needed emergency care but I imagine they would do everything they could to work someone in as needed on short notice. If the scheduling isn't inconvenient for you, I would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Gaines as a very experienced and competent dentist.
Dr. Gaines and his staff have been super friendly and helpful. Recently I have had to go in for bonding on my front teeth due to chipping and the results were beautiful. I was worried about how it would look being the front teeth but they looked better than before. I would recommend him to others for sure.
Dr. Charles C Gaines accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles Connally Gaines Dds, 5616 SW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX
Dr. Charles C Gaines is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, TX.