Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles C King Jr
Dr. Charles C King Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Brunswick, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles C King Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles C King Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles C King Jr - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles C King Jr
Charles C. King, Sr., DMD Dr. King, Sr. brings over 26 years of experience and care to the field of general dentistry. A native of Albany, he opened our current practice in 1982 and set the stage for excellence in preventive, surgical, and restorative dental care for years to come. Here is more about Sr: Graduate – Albany State College (1976) Graduate – Medical College of Georgia’s School of Dentistry (1982). Recipient of Southwest Georgia Prosthodontic Award Member – American Dental Association, National Dental Association (Former Delegate), Georgia Dental Society (Past President), Georgia Dental Association Adjunct Faculty – Medical College of Georgia’s School of Dentistry Email Dr. King, Sr. at email@example.com
Locations & DirectionsKING FAMILY DENTAL CARE PC, 4101 Riverside Dr, Brunswick, GA
Dr. Charles C King Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brunswick, GA.