Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles C Morgan
Dr. Charles C Morgan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ocean Shores, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles C Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 12
This is the most heavy-handed dentist I've ever been to he had me writhing in the chair the whole time. I was having the rest of my teeth removed for dentures 12 teeth and dr. Morgan seems completely indifferent that I was in pain. He shot the top of my palate twice without any pre numb. I told him it was hurting as I'm gripping the armrests but he said this is usually the hardest part and just continued. He numbed so much of my tongue that it triggered my gag reflex and I had to vomit before we started. I am 5 days after and have noticed a piece of tooth still sticking out of the gum. It is not a sliver it is still attached. Also he does not prescribe pain meds for after the procedure other than Ibuprofen and Tylenol. He gave me a big lecture on the opioid crisis in America. Who's paying him me or the federal government. I'm going to become addicted on a three-day pain med prescription? I am unsure what to do now as I believe the rest of this tooth needs to come out but I will not let him back in to my mouth I am going to finish my dentures with him as I am on Medicare and am unable to switch midstream. But if you want to experience pain free dentistry do not I repeat do not go here
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions818 Point Brown Ave NE, Ocean Shores, WA
Dr. Charles C Morgan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ocean Shores, WA.