Dr. Charles Callea Is this you?

Satisfaction

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Callea and his staff. I used to dread going to the dentist and now I look forward to every visit! Dr. Callea and his staff are amongst some of the nicest people I have ever met. He uses state of the art technology creating a pain-free experience. I especially appreciate that he takes the time to explain his diagnosis in a way that can be easily understood. I highly recommend Dr. Callea. There is no one else I trust my teeth to!

Best. Dentist. Ever.

Our entire family goes to Dr. Callea and have had 100% positive experiences over the years. The quality of his work is outstanding and pain-free. Highly recommended.

The Best Dentist Ever!!!

After many, many years of frightening experiences in several dental offices, we found Dr Callea. We have been patients of his for years. Last year we moved out of state and are at a loss once again in a search for a dentist similar to Dr Callea, haven't found anyone nearly as good

Sr Mgt Team BJs Restaurants

Dr. Callea is professional, caring and overall outstanding. I always feel well taken care of, informed of my options, and extremely happy with the results I see in my teeth when I leave his office. He is a perfect example of what Dr.'s should be like, that's why I have been going to Dr. Callea for about 10yrs and will never change who works on my teeth. A Dr that treats you like family and has eyes for details like Picasso. I recommend you and all your family members make an appointment with him as soon as possible.

Simply the best

My wife referred me to Dr. Callea and I've come to realize I found the greatest dentist ever! Not only is he incredibly nice, his staff is top notch as well. His office is nice and his equipment is bleeding-edge. You will not regret choosing him for your dental needs. Fantastic!

Great Dentist & Staff

I was referred to Dr. Callea by a friend as I was looking for a new dentist. What a pleasure working with Dr. Callea and his staff. He uses the most current technology, making the entire process painless, easy and fast. I was amazed at how quickly he was able to replace old crowns with minimal or no adjustment. Dr. Callela strives to makes his patients teeth look their best. I appreciate this and am happy that he has replaced my old metal fillings with white fillings. My teeth look so much nicer now when I laugh or smile. My husband, who is not one to comment about dentists, told me Dr. Callea was the best dentitst he's every had. I look forward to my dental visits as I know they will always be a pleasnt experience. Dr. Callea and his staff are very pleasant and work very hard to make your teeth look their best. I only wished I hadn't waited so long to switch from my old dentist to Dr. Callea!

Satisfaction

My family has been going to Dr. Callea for 25 years, and couldn't be more satisfied. He and his staff - Vicky and Veronica - are caring, compassionate and knowledgable. They treat us like family. We look forward to going to the dentist! Using all the latest tools and technology, Dr. Callea is brilliant at his craft. He does fabulous cosmetic dentistry with the least discomfort possible. Great results!

CEO

Dr. Callea, is up to date with the most modern technology in pain free dentistry. He is very much an artist and sculpter, Dr. Callea, will make your smile beautiful in every way possible. He will put you at ease with his competant explanation of any procedure, all procedures are pain free ! Vicky, his assistant is very sweet and caring. Veronica, is great re the reminders and appointments. If you would like a beautiful smile, I highly recommend Dr. Callea.

An absolute pro

Doctor Callea in Palatine, Illinois is the best dentist I've ever had...... By far! He is an absolute pro. He is up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology and over the past 15 years he has taken fantastic care of my teeth. He is also a great person in addition to his talents. His staff..... Vicky and Veronica have been with him for years and are the best. Thanks for years of great service. I love my smile!

Satisfaction

If you are looking for a great dentist with a wonderful office staff look no further. Dr. Callea is a very meticulous, compassionate dentist. He uses the state of the art equipment & seems to always be looking for something better. He doesn't settle & wants the best for his patients. Dr. Callea is great at making you feel at ease & everything I have had done has been fantastic. Dr. Callea is a perfectionist so believe me when I tell you that you will be leaving his office with a much nicer smile than you went in with.

Go see Dr. Callea!

I've been going to Dr. Callea for over 5 years, and I drive almost an hour each way for my visits because he is just that good! I have never dreaded a dentist appointment since I started going to him. In fact, it is a pleasant experience! His office staff is so nice and friendly, and it's always like catching up with friends. You can tell Dr. Callea truly loves what he does and cares so much about giving you a great smile. He is the best!

Satisfaction

Dr. Callea is awesome! Works with you and your insurance to get you the best outcome. Makes sure you do not feel any pain. Cares about you. Staff is wonderful and helpful. I moved over an hour away and I still make the drive. In the 15 years that I have been going to him I have never had a problem. Thanks Dr. Callea for all you do.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Charles Callea is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Palatine, IL.