Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles P Canepa DDS
Dr. Charles P Canepa, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rocky River, OH. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles P Canepa has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Charles P Canepa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles P Canepa
Charles P. Canepa, D.D.S., M.S.D. Dr. Canepa grew up in Rocky River and now resides in the Lakewood area. He attended St. Christopher Elementary School, St. Ignatius High School and St. Michaels College in Vermont, where graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He went on to Case Western Reserve University for both his dental and orthodontic specialty training. His master’s thesis was in degenerative changes in the temporomandibular joint. He spent two years in Pensacola, Florida as a dentist in the United States Navy. Dr. Canepa and his wife, Linda, a dentist also practicing in Rocky River, have four children and a golden retriever named Buddy. Alexandra and Hannah are in college, Ian is in high school and Everette is in grade school. Dr. Canepa spends his time away from the office driving his children to soccer, etc., and if he is lucky, he tries to squeeze in any ball sports, skiing, snow boarding and running.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles P Canepa is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rocky River, OH.