- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr DDS
Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles F Cangemi Jr
Charles Frank Cangemi Jr., DDS, MS, Diplomate Dr Cangemi has held a lifelong interest in both dentistry and anesthesiology. He completed dental school at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, where he recieved the Grover C. Hunter Jr. Award for academic and clinical excellence in Periodontics. He then completed a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, also at the University of North Carolina. While in private practice he completed his certification in intravenous sedation. Desiring more extensive knowledge in anesthesiology, he sold his practice and entered into an anesthesiology residency and also a Masters Program in Anesthesiology at Ohio State University. This comprehensive hospital based program provided training in all areas of medical anesthesiology. After obtaining a Certificate of Residency in Anesthesiology as well as a Masters Degree in Anesthesiology from Ohio State University, he has provided anesthesiology services for Dentists, Pediatric Dentists, Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons and other dental Specialists for a wide variety of dental, maxillofacial surgeons and other Dental Specialists for a wide variety of dental, maxillofacial and facial cosmetic surgical procedures. Dr. Cangemi is a National Dental Board of Anesthesiology Fellow, an American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Member, on the Anesthesia Advisory Committee, the North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners, an Anesthesia Examiner, on the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners, Author of Publications in Dental and Anesthesiology Journals, Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support.