Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles Christ
Dr. Charles Christ, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bristol, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Dentistry and General Dentistry. Dr. Christ is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital, Bristol Surg Ctr and Bristol Reg Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Christ has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles Christ has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Charles Christ has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Charles Christ yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Christ is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Bristol Surg Ctr
Bristol Reg Med Ctr
45 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Charles Christ accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsPILLION AND SMITH PEDIATRIC DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 350 Blountville Hwy, Bristol, TN
Dr. Charles Christ is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bristol, TN.