Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles D Dietrich
Dr. Charles D Dietrich, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, DC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles D Dietrich has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles D Dietrich has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles D Dietrich
Dr. Charles Dietrich is a graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School in Baltimore, Maryland. He has been in practice in Washington, DC, for over 34 years. Dr. Dietrich has been active in the DC Dental Society and the American Dental Association since starting his practice, participating in various leadership roles and committee positions. He also enjoys involvement in several study clubs and continuing education programs. Dr. Dietrich is a Fellow of the American College of Dentists. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Dietrich taught undergraduate dental students, both in the lab and clinic at the University of Maryland, for several years. He continues to be an involved alumnus, teaching Dental Ethics as a member of the Dean’s Faculty at University of Maryland Dental School. Having grown up in the Washington, DC, area, he graduated from the University of Maryland in College Park with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology. In graduate school, he researched nutrition and dental decay prior to attending dental school in Baltimore. For many years, Dr. Dietrich has been (and continues to be) a local dental clinic volunteer for 25 years. He has also been a dental mission volunteer in the Dominican Republic for eight years.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES DONALD DIETRICH DDS, 5028 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 102, Washington, DC
Dr. Charles D Dietrich is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, DC.