Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles L Dipasquale DDS
Dr. Charles L Dipasquale, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dayton, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles L Dipasquale has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles L Dipasquale has the following 18 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Dental Caries
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Dental Calculus
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles L Dipasquale - Posted on August 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles L Dipasquale - Posted on November 28th, 2017
Over the years, Dr D has maintained my smile and at what I feel at a very ressonalble rate. He's also accommodated me with same day appointments when I had a new problem that couldn't wait. He also has worked with my busy travel schedule to make sure each trip was not interrupted by a return to fit his schedule. And his staff are so courteous and gentle. It's like going to a social event rather than an doctors office.
Dr. Charles L Dipasquale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles L Dipasquale
We are a family oriented Dental Practice meeting the needs of Centerville for over 36 years. We are conveniently located on State Route 48 across from the new Kroger Marketplace. My staff and I are eager to show you our adept skills in all aspects of Dentistry. We offer finance and treatment options that are very affordable. Ask us about our painless sedation procedure that can correct years of neglect in as little as one visit. All consultations are free, so please call us today for an appointment. We are always accepting new patients!!! Hope to see you soon! -Dr. \"D\
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles L Dipasquale is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dayton, OH.