Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles O Du Bois
Dr. Charles O Du Bois, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cambridge, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles O Du Bois has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles O Du Bois has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles O Du Bois has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 14
Dr. Du Bois pulled my teeth and fitted me for dentures. Let me tell you about the horrible experience I had in his office. 1. Staff is extremely rude, and so is the dentist 2. Never spoke to me like a person, I never felt like anyone cared or that I was even a patient. 3. While extracting my teeth, I was literally choking on my own blood, and there was blood all over my jeans. The hygienist never used the suction to get the blood out of my mouth. 4. He left bone spurs. 5. He took one mold before my gums were healed. Two weeks after the teeth had been pulled. 6. He took another mold a month later. I asked what the first mold was for and he said for a case, THAT I NEVER GOT. 7. When I finally got dentures, they are enormous, like horse teeth, way too big for my mouth...and they are crooked. 8. I can't even close my mouth while they are in. The bottom dentures fall right out. 9. Look for pictures on Facebook in the very near future, I WILL BE POSTING THEM SOON.
he pulled my teeth and left broken root tips and now I have infected sinus cavities, i now have to go to an oral surgeon and get my gums cut and scraped before they will fit me for new dentures. He has also caused my daughter to have to have her four front teeth pulled due to very badly done root canals without capping the tooth... ending in four extractions.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES OSCAR DU BOIS DDS, 65015 Old Twenty One Rd, Cambridge, OH
Dr. Charles O Du Bois is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Cambridge, OH.