Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Conklin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles E Conklin Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 1 of 3
I have been to several dentists in the Roanoke VA. area, and every other single dentist would always say something like, "Well, you have this, and this problem, and that will take another appointment, with so much time allotted", making a project of you just getting in to see them again. Meanwhile, your problem progressively getting worse. Dr. Conklin on the other hand, would always give you your best options, and quickly get to work on you, to solve your problem. Caring about you, in a manner like if you were one in his family. I am always comfortable and confident under his care. He is extremely knowledgeable, also being an oral surgeon, he can take care of most any problem you may have, right there on the spot. Very clean environment, and I was always completely satisfied with all of his work. I will continue to go to him and I do recommend him for any type of dental procedure you may need.
- Virginia Commonwealth University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles E Conklin Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Roanoke, VA.