Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charles E Friedman
Charles E Friedman is a Dentist primarily located in Beaufort, SC. They speak English.
409 Carteret St
Beaufort, SC 29902
Book Online Now
Charles E Friedman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
More about Charles E Friedman
Dr. Friedman, a native of Little Rock, Arkansas, received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Oklahoma before attending dental school at the University of Tennessee. After a year of general dental internship at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Friedman completed his post-graduate training in endodontics at Loyola University Dental School. He also received a Master of Science degree (M.S.) in Oral Biology. Following this, he served two years in the U.S. Army at Fort Benning, Georgia, primarily teaching endodontics in the residency and internship programs. Dr. Friedman then joined the faculty of the University of Washington Dental School in Seattle, Washington, as an Assistant Professor in the Departments of Endodontics. While at the University of Washington, he was also associated with a private endodontic practice. Dr. Friedman began his practice of endodontics in Beaufort and Hilton Head in 1979. He currently holds a teaching position at the College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. Dr. Friedman is a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an International Dental Honor Organization, is a member of the South Carolina and American Dental Associations, and has published numerous articles in professional journals.
Locations & Directions, ,
Charles E Friedman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beaufort, SC.