Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles E Hagan DDS
Dr. Charles E Hagan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in East Lansing, MI. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Hagan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles E Hagan has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
Dr. Charles E Hagan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles E Hagan's office for more information.
335 W Lake Lansing Rd Ste 100 East Lansing, MI : (517) 336-9880
More about Dr. Charles E Hagan
Charles E. Hagan D.D.S., M.H.S. 335 W. Lake Lansing Rd. East Lansing, Michigan 48823 (517)-336-9880 Fax: (517)-336-9881 MISSION STATEMENT: We pride ourselves on providing not only quality periodontal services for our patients, but providing those services in a caring and friendly manner. Our goal is to improve our patients self image and provide optimum dental health. EDUCATION: Albion College B.S. 1984 University of Michigan D.D.S. 1988 Medical University of South Carolina M.H.S.,1995 Periodontics Resident, MUSC 1993-1995 American Board of Periodontology,1997 Diplomate PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: U.S. Navy Dental Corps 1988-1993 Periodontal Associate in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 1995-1997 Private Practice East Lansing 1997 - Present MEMBERSHIPS: American Academy of Periodontology Southern Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Providing periodontal care for Mid-Michigan and the Greater Lansing area since 1997.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles E Hagan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Lansing, MI.