Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charles E Meyers Jr
Charles E Meyers Jr is a Dentist primarily located in Dublin, GA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Charles E Meyers Jr
Dr. Charles Meyers received his Bachelors degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. He then attended dental school at the University of Missouri at Kansas City. After graduation from dental school, he entered the United States Army and practiced general dentistry for 5 years. Dr. Meyers was fortunate as he was able to rotate through all the specialties during his first two tours in the army. It was during this time that he developed a passion for cosmetic dentistry and he decided that he wanted to specialize in orthodontics. The Army sent Dr. Meyers back to the University of Missouri at Kansas City to do his specialty work. After graduation, he reentered the Army and was an orthodontic mentor in the general dentistry residency program. He obtained his diplomat status in orthodontics and was selected to develop and obtain accreditation for the orthodontic residency program at Fort Meade, Maryland. He was head of the orthodontic department for 7 years. During his Army career, Dr. Meyers was awarded the Legion of Merit and was the first Army orthodontist to have been awarded the "A" prefix from the Surgeon General of the United States Army. After 23 years, Dr. Meyers retired from the Army and set up a private practice in Dublin, Georgia, not far from his family. He has been in the Dublin area for the past 15 years. During his spare time Dr. Meyers can be found in the woods, hiking, hunting or fishing. Resources Top of Page ^ / Home / About Our Office / Meet the Orthodontist
Locations & DirectionsCharles E Meyers Jr DDS PC, 906 Hillcrest Pkwy, Dublin, GA
Charles E Meyers Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dublin, GA.