Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Williams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles E Williams has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles E Williams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Williams and his staff are wonderful. You will not be told you need any unnecessary procedures. Before coming to Dr. Williams over 4 years ago, my previous dentist told me I needed 2 caps and 2 fillings e en though I was feeling no discomfort. I changed to Dr. Williams and still haven't had the procedures! My husband and I are thrilled with Dr. Williams!
My first visit. I had preciously walked in to make the appointment 40+ days prior and asked specifically if there was paperwork I needed to complete and they gave me none. When I got there I was handed a clipboard with new patient information. The hygienist didn't give me her name. I had x-rays sent over that were taken a month earlier at another dentist and had to have another set taken. I didn't get to see Dr. Williams instead another dentist who sees new patients came in and roughly examined my mouth and walked out simply saying, 'no cavities.' I made a follow up appointment for six months but I won't be back. Convenience is not a good reason to visit this dentist's office.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles E Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsGRAYSON DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 2340 Loganville Hwy Ste A102, Grayson, GA
Dr. Charles E Williams is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Grayson, GA.