Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles I Emrich
Dr. Charles I Emrich, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles I Emrich has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles I Emrich has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles I Emrich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
This man is a joke! I drove 2 hours to see him over a dental emergency. He was so rude, which surprised me because he has excellent reviews. His receptionist was amazing, but he belittled me the whole time I was there. 63 bucks later, I left his office with my broken tooth still in my head, and a script for antibiotics.
39 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Charles I Emrich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES I EMRICH AND ASSOCIATES, 131 Prosperous Pl Ste 20A, Lexington, KY
Dr. Charles I Emrich is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lexington, KY.