- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles F Wright
Dr. Charles F Wright is a doctor primarily located in Pawleys Island, SC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Charles F Wright has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles F Wright has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles F Wright Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles F Wright
Dr. Charles F. Wright is a graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine. He is also a graduate of the College of Charleston and a graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy. He has completed 300 hours of implant training with New York University and the Brookdale Hospital. He holds membership in the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the Academy of Laser Dentistry. Dr. Wright completed a two year continuing education program at the University of Florida Dental Program, Gainesville, FL in 2004. In 2005, Dr. Wright completed clinical requirements for intravenous conscious sedation at the University of Alabama, College of Dental Medicine. He was awarded the Mastership Award at the 2005 Academy of General Dentistry meeting in Washington, DC. He is the 2009 Continuing Education Chairman (PACE) for the South Carolina Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Wright is the Committee Services Chairman for the Rotary Club of Pawleys Island. He is a board member of the St. Christopher's Children. Dr. Wright holds membership in the Masonic Lodge of Murrells Inlet. He is an officer in the Grand Strand Toastmasters Club. Dr. Wright has been practicing dentistry in Pawleys Island since 1987.