Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles F Wright
Dr. Charles F Wright, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Pawleys Island, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles F Wright has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles F Wright has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles F Wright has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
The most irritating experience I have had with any medical provider. Dr. Wright is condescending, his office is inefficient, and getting a breakdown of costs before the work is done is simply an exercise in frustration. He recommended procedures on me that I found out from two other providers were unnecessary and after four months of pain and thousands of dollars, another provider got me out of pain in less than an hour. Follow up from the office is terrible. Just go somewhere else.
No longer a patient after about 7 years with Dr Wright. YES he is very condescending to people, but that is a personality problem and he may not be able to help. They scheduled me for a $211 filling and after numbing me they realized they had already filled it 12 months earlier. he then went right in to start a $1300 crown procedure without the slightest mention to me. I asked what procedure he was going to do and he abruptly left the room and I did not see him again until I exited the office. Nothing even close to an apology from anyone in the office for wasting my time and numbing my mouth. I even emailed them later that day hoping to get a response and possibly an apology, but it never came. This is why I am writing this review. I gave them a chance to clear things up but it went on deaf ears/eyes. In all the years I have been going there, I have never met the same assistants twice. I think he is operating as an internship training ground.
Dr. Charles F Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsWACCAMAW DENTAL CARE PA, 39 Providence Dr, Pawleys Island, SC
Dr. Charles F Wright is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Pawleys Island, SC.