Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles B Felts III
Dr. Charles B Felts III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles B Felts III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles B Felts III has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles B Felts III - Posted on June 4th, 2016
41 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Charles B Felts III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles B Felts III's office for more information.
951 Riverfront Pkwy Chattanooga, TN : (423) 756-2450
Locations & DirectionsCHATTANOOGA PERIODONTICS AND DENTAL IMPLANTS, 951 Riverfront Pkwy, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Charles B Felts III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.