Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Fortenberry
Dr. Charles S Fortenberry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Houston, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles S Fortenberry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles S Fortenberry has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles S Fortenberry
He is part of a trusted Houston tradition of dental comfort and care. Dr. Fortenberry is a 1983 graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He is also a member of the American Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Fortenberry has dedicated his career to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. He is continually educating himself and his staff on the newest techniques and approaches to provide you with advanced, antiseptic, comfortable and personalized dental care.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL CARE AT MEMORIAL SOUTHWEST, 7737 Southwest Fwy Ste 960, Houston, TX
Dr. Charles S Fortenberry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.